Based in Boyle, Co. Roscommon since 1988, Trojan IT has operated successfully in Ireland for 30 years and have established ourselves as one of Ireland’s leading IT solutions providers, offering comprehensive IT Solutions including Accounting & Business Management Software, Managed IT Support Services to SMEs, public bodies, and multinational clients. We understand the integral role IT plays in all organisations and how essential it is to have an IT Partner that will ensure the optimal running of our clients’ IT Systems and the security of their data.
Due to increased growth and demand for our services we have a position available for suitably qualified and experienced people that are interested in a Sales and Marketing Team. We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, Marketing Executive to support our Sales Team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this strategic role will be instrumental in the development and the implementation of both online and offline marketing activities.
The right candidate will be passionate about marketing and have a desire to work at the forefront of the IT industry.
The candidate will have full responsibility for all marketing activities in both Traditional (email, PR, Advertising, Print/promotional materials, Tradeshow preparation) and online marketing (Social Media: LinkedIn, SEO, PPC, Web Development, blogs, webinars etc.) and will support us in content development to support our ambition of being a recognised brand in the Irish Marketplace
- Develop and implement Trojan IT Marketing plan in full, with a month-by-month calendar of activities.
- Contribute to, and develop, profitable and innovative marketing solutions to develop a Brand identify for Trojan IT
- Track the effectiveness of campaigns through measuring sales lifts.
- Track ROI on marketing initiatives providing a monthly report on same
- Manage all Trojan IT’s online profiles including Social, Web & LinkedIn,
- Manage Trojan IT’s Marketing budgets
- Contribute to the development of our marketing KPI’s
- Meet and exceed the set marketing KPIs (these to be set out separately)
- Give presentations and generate reports for the reference of the company and the directors
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on radio, depending on the client campaign requirements
- Manage the relationship with outsourced marketing partners / agencies
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters, and other media as required.
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Liaise with designers and printers
- Organise photo shoots as required
- Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update own and client databases in our company CRM
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions
- Conduct market research such as client questionnaires, competitor analysis and focus groups
- Evaluate marketing campaigns on a continual basis
- Monitor competitor activity
- Support the Sales manager and other colleagues and associates as required
- At least 3 years previous experience as a Marketing Executive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including the ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including previous customer service experience.
- Strong team player, Flexible and adaptable.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.